Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Day 9

Today the program wants us to start taking a multivitamin.  I don’t have any on hand and I’m not ready to go to the store yet.  I do take B12 daily because my levels were really low several months ago. 
My legs are a tiny bit sore from the workout yesterday but nothing major.  I repeat the workout tomorrow. 

6:15 a.m.- 1 cup Kashi Go Lean Crunch with Almond Milk, Black coffee

9:11 a.m.- 16 Wheat Thins with 1 cheesestick

12:15 p.m.- 2 slices of toast with PB, 1 Strawberry Pastry Crisp (100 calories)

2:00 p.m.- 1 piece of Gum

So far I’m only on my second 24oz. container of water for the day, I doubt I’ll drink as much as yesterday.

3:15 p.m.- 1 cup Kashi Go Lean with Almond Milk

6:00 p.m.- 1/2-3/4 cup of Baked Chicken Parmesan Pasta

Airhead and later some cookies and cookie dough.  Chad made cookies last night to take to work and it's been a long time since I had cookie dough so I couldn't resist and the cookies are best warm and fresh. :)  

No comments: