Monday, April 15, 2013

Day 8

Today’s goals are to add one of the 12 minute workouts that came with the program.  I will do it after lunch since I have a doctor appointment this morning that I need to get ready for. 
This weekend was bad eating wise as far as evening meals.  We ate out or ordered in all 3 nights over the weekend.  Back to cooking and eating right today though.
I actually ate breakfast as soon as I got up today.  I figured that’s better than having a snack and then breakfast later.   

6:10 a.m.- 1 cup of Kashi Go Lean Crunch with Almond Milk, black coffee

9:10 a.m.- 1 slice of toast with PB

12:06 p.m.- 1 cup of Progresso Beef and Vegetable soup with a grilled cheese sandwich

1:00 p.m.- 12 minute Fat Burner Workout (12 minutes doesn't seem like alot but my triceps are already getting sore)

3:00 p.m.- 16 Wheat Thins and a cheesestick

I am on my 4th 24oz. container of water for the day, when it's finished I will have drank 12 8oz. glasses of water plus a cup of coffee today!

4:30 p.m.- Airhead (I was craving something and it's only 60 calories)

6:45 p.m.- All beef hotdog on bun with ketchup and mustard, a small serving of mac and cheese, several carrots with a tiny bit of Ranch dressing

I reached my 12 8oz. glasses of water for today!!  I think that's the most water i've probably ever drank in one day and it was super easy.  Everyday I drank a bit more water and today it was nothing to drink that much and it's not even bedtime yet.  The more water you drink, the easier it gets to drink water.  I also find that drinking through a straw helps me to drink more. 

No comments: