Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Day 10

Today the goal is to fill your refrigerator and pantry with good food.  I will be going grocery shopping but I’m getting what we need for our meal plan so that should be the same thing. 

6:20 a.m.- 1 cup Kashi Go Lean Crunch with Almond Milk, Black coffee

9:08 a.m.- 18 Wheat Thins (we were out of cheesesticks)

12:05 p.m.- A few bites of a Healthy Choice Sweet Pineapple Chicken meal (I didn't care for it much), 2 cookies

I am way behind on my water intake today.  I just filled up my second 24oz. container a few minutes ago.  I still need to do my exercise too. 

3:15 p.m.- An Airhead and an Italian Ice (not a good snack but I was in the middle of a big cleaning project)

6:45 p.m.- Stromboli and salad, 2 cookies

I just finished my second container of water so I won't be filling it up again today.  As it is i've been up several times a night going to the bathroom because of all the water. 

No comments: