Sunday, April 14, 2013

Day 7

I have to admit that I’m getting a little discouraged right about now.  I am up 1 pound and I know it’s because of my eating.  Friday night we ate at B-Dubs and last night we ordered Pizza Hut.  I also had ice cream Friday night and last night I had two Airheads.  I have been making the mistake of leaving things out of my diet that I would normally eat and that has led to an almost binge like craving at times this weekend.  I have been drinking my water and trying to be good at the rest of my meals this weekend.  Today I’m going to buckle down and try harder.  My starting weight was 130 pounds, which is a good weight for me so being up 1 pound isn’t much but I don’t want it to lead to more pounds.  I was doing pretty good before starting this program so I’m not sure that we’ll keep it, we may send it back when all is said and done unless I see some major inches lost or something.  It’s a good premise to start on the track of eating healthy and better foods though. 
So, today the goal is to get 7-8 hours of sleep tonight and start tracking how many hours we sleep each night.  In the beginning of the program we were supposed to set a reward for ourselves but we didn’t.  So today, being the end of the first full week, we’re supposed to reward ourselves and set a new weekly goal. 

6:45 a.m.- 1 piece of toast with PB

8:50 a.m.- Bowl of Kashi Go Lean Crunch with Almond Milk

10:55 a.m.- 2 slices of toast with PB

1:00 p.m.- 1 tortilla shell with 1 slice of turkey, 1 slice of cheese, and some lettuce

4:00 p.m.- Pretzels and Cheese

4:15 p.m.- Addison's two pieces of candy from the Princess Party.  We tried one together (a peanut marzipan type thing) and then I ate the second one which was a small hard candy.

5:00 p.m.- Too early yet for dinner but Chad came home with Burger King.  So, I had a plain chicken sandwich with lettuce, no cheese or mayo and a few onion rings.

I'm almost finished with 9 8oz. glasses of water for the day and i'll keep drinking throughout the evening so I should be able to hit 10 or 11 8oz. glasses for the day.

No comments: