Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Day 2

So far, so good I think.  I think I forgot to mention yesterday that all snacks are to be between 150-250 calories.  My stomach is still bothering me today.  Food makes me want to hurl but I’m eating as I’m supposed to, just feel nauseous afterward.  I also have a headache that is developing into a migraine so that could be part of it.  The weather has been a little crazy lately. 

6:10 a.m.- 1/3 cup of Craisins (I didn’t eat the full 1/3 cup); Black coffee

8:20 a.m.- 1 whole egg and 2 egg whites, 1 slice of toast with butter

10:20 a.m.- Fuji apple with 1 Tbsp peanut butter

12:15 p.m.- Lettuce, spinach, ham, cheese, salad crunchy toppings (Mrs. Dash brand), Ranch dressing 

3:10 p.m.- Homestyle Popcorn with about 1 tsp of butter seasoning

4:10 p.m.- KIND bar (I know, not really time to eat again yet but the popcorn didn’t cut it and I was hungry)

We were supposed to have marinated grilled chicken breasts with wild rice and maybe corn on the cob for dinner, but Chad won’t be home for a while and I’m not feeling great.  So who knows what dinner will end up being today.  The main goal for today was to eat 1 Fat Loss Plate for lunch or dinner.  We had that at lunch so we’re good either way.  I may end up just eating an Italian Ice or cereal and then going to bed when Chad gets home. 

No comments: