Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Week 3 of P90X

I started Week 3 of P90X on Monday!  I've never made it past Week 1 before because of other issues and just not having the time to do it.  Now i'm making the time and treating it as a daily priority that HAS to be done.  I can't even skip one day because I know the downward spiral that will produce.  Once you skip one day you think the next week you can skip another because something has come up and so on.  Not this time.  I've even exercised at 4 or 5 in the afternoon before because I had a busy day but needed to get it in. 

I'm not obsessed with it, but I do like the results i'm already seeing and want to stick with it until the end.  It will be a challenge, especially when Chad gets back and we are just focused on spending time together, but I still need to fit it in.  I have no idea what i'll do after, I haven't thought that far ahead.  I'm trying to just think one day at a time.  Somedays I really don't want to do it, but I do anyway and am always glad that I did. 

I've almost completed the first phase.  Next week the order of the workouts will change because it's recovery week and then in Week 5 I will start phase 2 with a new set of workouts.  Some may be the same from the first phase but i'm sure they will be in a different order with new ones added in.     

No comments: