Sunday, January 2, 2011

Some Other Goals for January

In addition to my Word for 2011, there are some other things that I want to push myself to do.

* Blog at least 3 times a week

* Participate in Celebrate Me Days- this is something that was started on a message board i'm on and each month has a different theme this year. The premise is that on your birth day each month you will do something nice for yourself or to take care of yourself. Just take time for you.

* Declutter Club- Again, this is something started on the message board. Each month has a Main Focus and a Mini Focus. For January, my Main Focus is the master bedroom and my Mini Focus is the closet in the bedroom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jessica,
My Celebrate Me days tend to get forgotten about. I really need to work on that this year.