I had a friend over yesterday and we decided to pull out the stove and remove the power cord. Upon removal we noticed that one end wasn't right. I talked to Chad about it and he said if the stove is getting power then it shouldn't be the cord. Well, I proved him wrong. I went and bought a new cord this morning and one of his soldiers that had come out to the house to move the old stove back in for me put it back on. Low and behold, the stove worked like it should. So, no need to return the stove, thank goodness!! I'm so glad it wasn't a defective stove.
And I was able to bake Addison's birthday cake this afternoon with no issue. :)