Monday, January 4, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY...January 4, 2010

Outside my window...I see lots of snow still clinging to the ground and in huge piles.

I am thinking...that i'm glad I got up and exercised this morning but I sure am tired.

I am thankful for...my family.

From the kitchen...we are having creamed chicken over egg noodles.

I am wearing...a t-shirt and comfy pj pants.

I am creating...a deep red knitted scarf.

I am going...to Topeka at some point today to pick up Samuel.

I am reading...The Probable Future by Alice Hoffman

I am hoping...that we can pick up Samuel at a decent time.

I am hearing...the radio playing, the news on TV, Eli upstairs playing in his crib.

Around the house...I need to vacuum and do some laundry.

One of my favorite things...my new boot slippers I received for Christmas.

A few plans for the rest of the week...back to school, meeting, relax.

Here is a picture for thought i'm sharing...I don't have my pictures on this computer. :(

Find more daybooks at: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments: