Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day 4 of the shred

Today I slept in, we all did. Chad didn't have to be at work until 9 a.m. due to the weather and the kid's school was cancelled (assuming due to the temps). After breakfast and coffee and watching some Rachael Ray, I finally got my butt into gear and turned on the shred. Addison tried to do it with me.

It seemed easier today. I had more energy and felt better after completing it. I think it's because I exercised later and had fuel in my body from breakfast and coffee. I read somewhere a while back that those who drink coffee before a workout have more endurance and tend to exercise longer than those who don't drink coffee. I enjoy working out later in the morning, that way I get all my sleep because i'm not worried about getting up early to beat the kids waking up.

Day 4 went well and i'm actually looking forward to day 5!

No comments: