Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 3 of exercise journey

I will admit, I dreaded getting up this morning. I was so tired and just wanted to get that little extra bit of sleep. But then I started thinking, "if I don't exercise now, when will I do it? I can't do it with Eli crawling underfoot and Addison trying to participate. And even if I could, how would I shower afterwards?" So, I made myself get out of bed and exercise.

The first circuit makes me want to stop but I force myself to push through it the best I can and once I reach that point, i'm good. I just have to get myself past the first circuit. I seriously dread moving to level 2 in 7 days.

The funny thing is that I don't feel more energetic, if anything i'm more tired. I don't understand that. I signed up on myfitnesspal.com yesterday. My mom is a member as well so we are friends on the site. As I previously mentioned she is doing the 30 Day Shred with me.

I'm hoping in the next few days i'll feel more energetic and the exercises will become easier. We'll see.

No comments: