Friday, February 15, 2013

If I Had the Time

Have you ever said to yourself, “If I had the time, I would…”?  What would you do if you had the time? 

I would love to make a quilt, learn to knit in the round, write a book, have an immaculate house, organize everything in my house, volunteer with the USO or Red Cross, become a leader in either Girl Scouts or Boy Scouts, go back to college, learn to play the piano, get a mani/pedi, have a makeup lesson…

Of course some of these things require not only time, but money and childcare as well.  It’s fun to think about though.  I think I’ll pick one and work on accomplishing it.  Some of the others I’ll make goals and put a timeline on. 

The thing about not having time is that WE are in control of our time.  We just have to deem something important enough to carve out precious minutes here and there to accomplish the things we would like.  I know, it’s easier said than done but take baby steps and before you know it, you will have accomplished something you didn’t think you had the time to do.  

No comments: