Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine’s Day

So yesterday didn’t work out quite the way I had hoped.  I was supposed to meet up with a Moms Club at the YMCA, however there were a lot of people there and I don’t know what anyone looks like so I ended up missing them if they were there.  So my daring myself to make new friends didn’t really happen.  Although, I did get to know Addison’s Girl Scout Leader better since I spent the morning at her house helping to make decorations for our cookie booth.  So all was not lost. 

After school we delivered cookies on our street and a neighboring street.  There were only 3 that weren’t home so we’ll try those again today after school if we have time. 

The kids were excited about their V-Day gifts today.  They didn’t get much because I figured they would get enough candy at school.  Chad got me a dozen roses, a box of Reese’s PB cup chocolates and a bag of Lindor truffles.  He picked Addison up a tulip plant that I’m going to make her leave on the table because tulips are one of my favorites!  The boys got a round metal tin (Addison too) with a few things in it.  I made chocolate chip muffins and blueberry muffins for breakfast.  Tonight we’ll go to Red Lobster for dinner.  We’ll go early and try to beat the crowd. 

Happy Valentine’s Day!

No comments: