Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Weight Watchers

I think i've decided to try Weight Watchers PointsPlus+.  After seeing a billion commercials with Jennifer Hudson and looking into it myself, I figure it can't hurt anything to try it for 3 months.  I am on a 7 day free trial right now, today was the first day.  I'll cancel before the 7 days is up and then pay for 3 months of the service.  I should definitely be able to hit my goal by then I think. 

Like I said, today was my first day.  I went over my points by 10.  For my goals I get 26 points a day and then 49 points per week as extra.  I think going over by 10 is pretty good for the very first day, and there's no penalty, the points can be used or you can not use them.  Obviously my goal is to NOT use the extra points unless there's a special occasion.  But i'm still working on ironing out the kinks for me. 

My goal is to lose 10-15 pounds.  I need to step up my exercise as well.  Last night Chad made me do pushups and ab work on commercial breaks. 

Anyone else doing WW?  

No comments: