Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Friends (or lack thereof) and P90X

It's been a stressful last 5 days for me.  I hate it when you don't know where you stand with someone you consider a very good friend.  I hate it when they are short with you and snotty and you don't know why.  And then when you do find out why, it just makes you feel worse instead of better because you feel like their reasoning is flawed and based on the lies of someone else.  You feel like they aren't listening to a word you say when you try to explain to them that they are wrong and what the truth really is.  I hate it when you feel like you've been replaced and things will never be the same between you and the friend again.  Things go unresolved and will always remain that way because one party refuses to listen and just wants to forget it, but your feelings have already been very hurt and you just can't do that.  Sadly, it's a friendship killer, nothing will ever be the same again. 

Anyway, I decided to take up P90X again.  Last time I did the Classic version and hated a couple of the workouts.  After the first week I had workers here every day for several days and couldn't do the workouts, then I simply fell off the wagon.  Now I have nothing going on here at the house and no excuses so i'm jumping back on the wagon.  This time i'm doing the Lean version, which so far means no hated workouts.  The workouts are long and intense, which is great for blowing off steam due to the aforementioned friend issues.     

No comments: