Sunday, July 31, 2011

Recent Books

Since I’m really trying to get myself back into blogging and I don’t want to lose my momentum but don’t really know what to write about today, I thought I would share a list of the books that I’ve read recently. Our library does a summer reading program for adults, so on our next trip I will have a lot to update on my list.


E is for Evidence by Sue Grafton
H is for Homicide by Sue Grafton
Real Murders by Charlaine Harris
A Bone to Pick by Charlaine Harris
Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris
Master Your Metabolism by Jillian Michaels
Loose Ends by Terri Reid
Good Tidings by Terri Reid
Never Forgotten by Terri Reid
Final Call by Terri Reid
And next up is Three Bedrooms, One Corpse by Charlaine Harris. It’s the third book in the Aurora Teagarden series.

No comments: