Monday, March 7, 2011

Walk Kansas

This year I am participating in Walk Kansas.  I’m on a team of 6 individuals and our goal is 6 hours of activity per week per team member.  That adds up to 24 miles a week because 15 minutes of activity is considered 1 mile.  In addition to tracking our exercise minutes (miles), we are also to track our fruit and veggie intake each day.  At the end of the week we must report our numbers to our team captain. 

Right now I exercise for 45 minutes 6 days a week.  I will need to add 15 minutes of exercise to each day to get my 6 hours per week.  I figure I’ll add in some extra abs, weights, and pushups and some cardio like butt kicks and jump rope and running in place. 

Wish my team luck, we are called “The Fort Riley Foxes”. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you, Jessica. You are already doing so well, another 15 minutes won't be too hard.