Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Another snow day

We, yet again, have another snow day. I don't know how they are going to make all of these up but I imagine they'll be having school into June now, unless they take Spring Break, which would be my suggestion.

We have a few inches and are supposed to get more throughout the day and into tonight, however I don't think it's even snowing right now so there may or may not be school tomorrow. I'm supposed to have a meeting tomorrow that I will have to cancel if the roads are bad but I won't make that decision until tomorrow morning.

Yesterday I strung cutout construction paper hearts on thread and hung them around the house. Eli has already ripped one heart off a strand and i'm thinking Samuel accidentally ripped the entire strand down in the kitchen. They probably won't hold up until V-day.

I've been doing Zumba religiously! I finished my first 10 day stint doing the Sculpt and Tone recommended series and now i'm doing the Lose a Pant or Dress Size in 10 Days series. I'm not following their diet though because I don't care for half the stuff in it. My legs are already full of muscle and my arms are becoming more defined and there are some good muscles there too. My love handle area is definitely tighter and my flab in the front of my belly is shrinking as well. And I think my boobs are perkier. :) Can't go wrong with a program that's fun and does all that in 2 weeks.

No comments: