You know what I just realized? I have blogged every day since the New Year!! YAY, GO ME!
Yesterday I did Day 2 of the 30 Day Shred. It was a bit harder because I was sore from the first day. Today i'm going to have to do it in the afternoon instead of in the morning because life calls. But i'll work it in somewhere because it's too soon to skip a day or else I might just not start back up.
I really wanted to share some of the Secrets of Adulthood that i've been thinking about:
* You attract more bees with honey.
* Good things in life are worth waiting for.
* Always take responsibility for your actions, don't play the blame game.
* Life is not always about you.
* You can only change yourself.
* You can't help everyone.
* Always put your shopping cart away in the corral.