Tuesday, December 28, 2010

New Year is Almost Here

Are you ready for 2011?

I think I am.....

I've been preparing my plans for 2011 to make it a year of growth and self-discovery. I want to improve myself and my life. I want to take better care of myself and those around me. I want to learn how to better communicate with my kids and my husband. I want to improve the state of my home and make it a less stressful, more calm and serene place to be.

I have chosen my Word for 2011 and it is Journey. Each month will be a different Journey into an area of my life I want or need to work on. By focusing on one aspect each month I will be better able to incorporate new strategies to keep me from falling back into old patterns. This will also tie in nicely with my Happiness Project.

After reading Gretchen Rubin's book about her year long project, it inspired me to do something similar. I have started an outline for my project, but it still needs lots of work and filling in.

One of my resolutions is to blog at least 3 times a week about this entire Journey i'm on for the year of 2011. We'll see if that actually happens.

More to come........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jessica,
I am looking forward to reading about your journey. Good luck.