Wednesday, April 7, 2010

No house...

Well, the house we were going to buy we are no longer buying. Unfortunately when we had the inspector go through last Friday, there were some big issues that we just can't take on. None of these issues were disclosed to us so i'm guessing the seller never had an inspection when he bought the house, which wasn't very smart because now he's going to have a hard time selling it.

It has major foundation damage, i'm talking a whole side of the house has actually shifted several inches and it has affected the window frames and everything. There's no way we could afford the $15000-$20000 it would take to fix that problem by bracing the walls. Nor would we be able to sell it in 3-5 years when we have to PCS.

So we cancelled the deal. Now I have to think of other stuff to write about. I really wish I could write everyday but I can't think of things to write about. I guess I will try just writing about the everyday stuff and what it's like being an Army wife. Interesting to me but I doubt anyone else will think so. Oh well, no one really reads this anyway. haha

Later!

No comments: