Wednesday, October 28, 2009

You know what I love.....

Halloween socks!

Really, I do. I have a pair that are orange and black striped and are the softest material ever. They are a bit slippery on uncarpeted floors though. However, they make my feet and my 6 month old son Eli happy.

I sat down next to him this morning and he immediately went for the socks. He just stared and touched them. I think he's jealous because he doesn't have any. I don't think they make them that small.

I also love Halloween themed coffee cups. I'm drinking out of one right now that I purchased at Hobby Lobby several years ago. It says Witch & Famous and is a witchy green with black and orange block trim around the top and a painted picture of a witch walking her black cat in the middle of the words. Awesome!! I have several more, but this one's my favorite.

Have a Halloweenarific day!

No comments: