Thursday, October 29, 2009

It's raining, it's pouring......

I forgot to snap some pictures of my creepy crawly bugs last night. They turned out great and were extremely simple and quick to make.

We have been getting rain and storms all night and it's still going. We are supposed to have Trunk or Treat tonight from 4-6 p.m. at Chad's unit, however, it may be cancelled. If it's cancelled it really will be sad because we were all looking forward to it. There were to be 2 haunted houses, one for the kids and one for the adults, plus trick or treating in the parking lot. Baskets were to be raffled off, I actually went and bought one for our unit to raffle this morning. I guess if we don't use it, we can save it for our holiday party.

I bought a small rounded basket from Walmart and filled it with card games. I put in Skip-Bo, Phase 10, Cribbage, Monopoly Deal, a regular deck of cards, and UNO.

Guess I better get it together so I can deliver it to the unit.

No comments: