Thursday, April 30, 2009

My weight loss review thus far.......

So i've been watching my calories to try to stay at 1600 a day. I really try to hit near that number because after all, eating too little isn't beneficial to weight loss. I've done extremely well so far and have lost 3 pounds already since I started this (about a week thus far).

I haven't been feeling well so my water intake decreased for a couple days, but today i'm back on the bandwagon.

On my last grocery trip I purchased some 100 calorie snacks for myself. I have a serious sweet tooth normally, although it's gone down since I stopped eating 2 candy bars a day. I picked up some Hostess cake things that have the creme-filling in the middle (you know, the chocolate cupcake looking ones?), and a box of 100 calorie Orville Redenbacker popcorn. I've been eating Cream of Wheat for breakfast (only 130 calories for a packet and it's filling). Oatmeal is also a great choice because you get a large portion for only 160 calories or less.

Anyway, i'm making progress! Do you have any tried and true weight loss tips?

No comments: