So I decided when I was writing my To-Do list for this week that I would add Start a New Project. However, in a previous week I had wanted to pull out my material and see what I had. So, this week I did just that and found that I had 12 strips of 10 blocks each made for a quilt I started years ago and never finished. That will be my new project to work on.
Today I pulled them out, dusted off the sewing machine and started pinning and sewing. I have 9 of the 12 strips sewn together. Here’s a picture of the strips before I started sewing them together.
As it stands now, it would probably be big enough for a child sized blanket. I still have material for it so I may cut out more blocks and make more strips, or maybe I’ll do something different for a border around each side.