Monday, February 1, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


Silly me forgot to set out the pork chops for Saturday's dinner so i'll be making that up this week. Last week my kids didn't care for anything I made except for the tacos on Thursday. My husband, however, liked them all (so he says). So i'll be holding onto the new recipes for a bit, although they could all use some tweaking.

For lots more menu plans check out Orgjunkie.

Monday- Pork chops and scalloped potatoes (new)

Tuesday- Cheesy Baked Shells

Wednesday- Homemade Pizza

Thursday- Baked Ziti

Friday- Taco Dip

Saturday (Chad's birthday)- Pasties

Sunday- Chicken Pot Pie (still haven't made this yet)

3 comments:

Sammy said...

Great menu!
I'm having homemade pizza this week, going to try to make my own pizza dough... not sure how it will come out but it's worth a try! Happy Monday!

teachermomof2 said...

Did you like the pork chops and potatoes?

Jessica said...

Yes Lisa, we really liked them alot. The entire meal reminded me of old-fashioned cooking like back in the 50's or something.