Sunday, January 24, 2010

Level 2 Day 7 of the Shred

I realized that I haven't posted in a while about the exercise and since i'm sitting here in the quiet early morning and enjoying my coffee I figured I should.

I'm now on level 2, actually almost done with level 2. Today is day 7 for me. I ended up taking 2 unintended rest days this past week so i'm 2 days behind my mom now. Oh well.

Level 2 started out hard....really hard. I wanted to curl up into a ball and not move forever after the first time. But, again, as with level 1 it became easier after about day 4. Now i'm not nearly as out of breath when doing the exercises and I feel stronger doing the plank moves. I don't particularly care for the abs in level 2, I liked those better in level 1.

I haven't lost any more inches or any weight at all since starting this program. I don't know if it's because i'm gaining muscle or what. I did go down a bra size though. I think the shape of my body is changing even if the tape measure and scale say i'm not losing. Does that make sense?

I have 13 days to go in this program and then i'm switching to my Sports Active More Workouts on the Wii and doing their 6 week challenge.

I get my cholesterol checked this week and i'm hoping with the exercise and medication it has come down alot in the past month.

No comments: