Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day 8...

I missed writing for a few days but i'm back and I have been exercising! I ended up taking my rest day on Friday instead of Sunday.

The exercises, while still dreaded in circuit 1, are getting easier. On Friday i'll be moving to circuit 2 and will probably have more to talk about.

I've been logging all my food and exercise at myfitnesspal.com. It tells you how many calories you should eat per day to lose weight and all that jazz. It's pretty helpful and not nearly as busy or annoying as Sparkpeople.

I'm happy to report that i've lost 1/2 an inch in my waist and 1/2 an inch in my hips so far. I would like to lose a few more inches in my waist and hips and tighten up my belly flab, but that may be impossible after 3 babies. haha

I've noticed that I think harder about what i'm going to eat since i'm tracking it on a log. I also have my appointment with the nutritionist next Tuesday and I plan on taking my food logs with me.

Later!

No comments: