Monday, November 23, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY...November 23, 2009



Outside my window...it is still dark but peaceful.

I am thinking...about my day and what needs to be done.

I am thankful for...my new table that we can all fit around.

From the kitchen...tacos for dinner.

I am wearing...my snowflake pj's at the moment.

I am creating...a special knitted scarf.

I am going...to take Samuel to school.

I am reading...Hunted by P.C. Cast and Kristen Cast

I am hoping...that we can make it to Missouri safely on Wednesday.

I am hearing...the morning news and one of Eli's toys.

Around the house...Christmas set up is in full swing.

One of my favorite things...Christmas lights.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Samuel has a Thanksgiving feast tomorrow at school and Addison has preschool and tumbling. Wednesday we're heading to Missouri to be with my family for Thanksgiving.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

Find more daybooks at http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments: