Thursday, June 18, 2009

Menu Plans

I swear I didn't disappear! Since having Eli, like has been non-stop with little time or inspiration for blogging. I actually contemplated deleting my blog due to neglect but decided I would try harder to start posting on it. So, please hang in there if anyone is even still reading it (which I doubt).

Eli is 2 1/2 months and over 13 pounds now. He grew almost 3 inches in a month. Addison will be 3 next month and is growing up and becoming such a character. Samuel is on a Disney Cruise (lucky him) and hopefully having a blast. Chad is getting a packet together to put in for Warrant Officer and I just got all my hair chopped off last night. hehe

Anyway, the purpose of this post was to post my 2 week menu plan. I've decided to start shopping for 2 weeks at a time in hopes of cutting down on the grocery bill. I'll only visit the store for necessities and non-food items that are needed as the need arises. I'm going to start with Tuesday because that's when my menu started. The meals will definitely be made but the days they are made are subject to change depending on what comes up, etc.

Tuesday- Sloppy Joes with fries and peas
Wednesday- Stromboli
Thursday- Pork chops with noodles and green beans
Friday- Steak with parmesan potatoes and corn on the cob
Saturday- Meatloaf with mashed potatoes and corn
Sunday- Chicken on the grill with augratin potatoes and peas

Monday- Taco pie with corn
Tuesday- Burgers on the grill with tater tots and baked beans
Wednesday- Bruschetta chicken bake with green beans
Thursday- Spaghetti with meatballs, salad, and corn
Friday- At concert
Saturday- At concert
Sunday- Lasagna with garlic bread, salad, and green beans

No comments: