Thursday, January 29, 2009

Self-Discovery Journey 2

Every now and then i'll be posting questions that a member of MHH has posted so that we can really get to know ourselves better. I've been recording all the questions in a journal, but some of the answers require lots of space so i'm thinking of converting to a document on my laptop. Anyway, here are a few of the most recent questions. Feel free to answer in the comment section if you like!

Name 5 of your favorite places to shop.
* Walmart
* Old Navy
* Barnes & Noble
* Hobby Lobby
* Dollar Tree

What kind of books do you enjoy reading?
I really like humorous mysteries by authors such as Janet Evanovich, Joan Hess, Joanne Fluke, etc. I also like regular mysteries and some sci-fi/magical type books like Harry Potter and the Twilight series.

What kind of movies do you find most enjoyable?
I like a variety of movies. Comedies, drama, chick flicks, some horror and action.

No comments: