Saturday, January 31, 2009

January Personal Life Goals Review

On the last day of every month I will be reviewing my Personal Life Goals for that month and figuring out my goals for the next month. By reviewing my previous goals I can better incorporate areas that I lacked in for the new month.

In the marriage category, I think we've adjusted fairly well to being together again. We haven't had any major fights and have worked together to get things done.

We have yet to plan a big activity to do as a family, but it is winter and there's not much around here. That one will carry over until we figure out something to do. We have sort of implemented family game night. We got Monopoly for the Wii and have played it together. We have been eating dinner together at the table every night.

I haven't really made any new friends here yet. I did go over and give my neighbor a starter for Amish Friendship Bread and she seems really nice, so who knows. I haven't found a playgroup yet, not sure if there are any really. Once I become more comfortable with the area I may try to start one myself. Once the weather gets nicer it will be easier.

I haven't done much on the Self front so that's something that i'll need to work on in the coming month.

On the home front, we've moved and gotten settled. There are still boxes to unpack but we're taking it slowly. If I can't find a place for something i'm getting rid of it. We have started on the baby's room- purchased a new crib and some other items. The furniture is all in the room, just needs to be arranged.

Chad has his unit but hasn't really been there yet, so hopefully in the coming month I can get setup in the FRG. I have yet to do any research on the job front, not that i'm in a rush because I don't plan on working right now.

As far as hobbies go, I haven't had much time to do anything. I hope to sign up for a class in the coming month.

I still have lots of work to do on the spiritual side. I still need to get the book Simple Abundance.

No comments: